LAGUNA HILLS 949.716.2730
PacificPro Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine is a specialized manual orthopedic and sports physical therapy practice that provides one-on-one, targeted care to patients. Our practice is locally owned and operated by physical therapists. We use evidence-based manual therapy, advanced exercise techniques, and patient education to quickly and efficiently return our patients to healthy, pain-free, fully-functioning lives. We strive to continually raise the bar of excellence in our practice by training for and obtaining advanced certifications, offering injury-prevention and educational seminars in the community, and working together to collaboratively address patients’ mobility and pain issues. PacificPro has proudly served Orange County since 2004 and Riverside County since 2006.
Our Physical Therapy Services
- We evaluate and treat orthopedic related injuries
- We specialize in the treatment of sprains/strains, post-operative rehabilitation, spine rehabilitation, postural correction, sports injury and rehabilitation, and management of pain
- Our treatments include, but are not limited to, manual therapy techniques (including soft tissue mobilization, joint mobilization, and manual stretching), muscle re-education, exercise prescription, sports training, and patient education for self-management and injury prevention.
- Our therapists are experts in orthopedic manual therapy and sports medicine.
- Whether you are an elite athlete, a weekend warrior or a couch potato, age 4 to 104, our expert therapists will design a rehabilitation program to meet your needs and goals.
- Post-surgical and post-injury physical therapy treatment
- Exercise therapy
- Manual manipulation
- Patient education
- Tune-up appointments after the completion of your physical therapy sessions
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Pre- and post-surgical joint rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Spine rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular dysfunction
- Geriatric rehabilitation, including balance training and fall prevention
- Gait analysis and training
- Postural analysis and correction
- Pain management utilizing therapeutic exercise and modalities
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Sport-specific training
- Patient education