PacificPro Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine is a specialized manual orthopedic and sports physical therapy practice that provides one-on-one, targeted care to patients. Our practice is locally owned and operated by physical therapists. We use evidence-based manual therapy, advanced exercise techniques, and patient education to quickly and efficiently return our patients to healthy, pain-free, fully-functioning lives. We strive to continually raise the bar of excellence in our practice by training for and obtaining advanced certifications, offering injury-prevention and educational seminars in the community, and working together to collaboratively address patients’ mobility and pain issues. PacificPro has proudly served Orange County since 2004.
Our Physical Therapy Services
- We evaluate and treat orthopedic related injuries
- We specialize in the treatment of sprains/strains, post-operative rehabilitation, spine rehabilitation, postural correction, sports injury and rehabilitation, and management of pain
- Our treatments include, but are not limited to, manual therapy techniques (including soft tissue mobilization, joint mobilization, and manual stretching), muscle re-education, exercise prescription, sports training, and patient education for self-management and injury prevention.
- Our therapists are experts in orthopedic manual therapy and sports medicine.
- Whether you are an elite athlete, a weekend warrior or a couch potato, age 4 to 104, our expert therapists will design a rehabilitation program to meet your needs and goals.
- Post-surgical and post-injury physical therapy treatment
- Exercise therapy
- Manual manipulation
- Patient education
- Tune-up appointments after the completion of your physical therapy sessions
Ride the wave to recovery